Skip to content
SHELVES AND RACKS
Shelves and racks are chiefly used to increase storage space everywhere. It is a form of storage for your home too. The way you style your home speaks a lot. Shelves help you to store items inside that you don't wish to keep outside. And Racks is where you can keep stuff that can be kept out or things like books, plants, a vase, photo frames and many more. Have empty walls at home and can't think of anything for it? Putting up shelves and racks is always a great idea. The best taste in wall shelves and racks would magnify the wall appearance. Shelves and racks have been there in trend since eons now and they help in making your house look uplifted. If you are a touring bug, you can braggart about numerous novels, travel relics, and photographs of the sites you toured on these wall shelves.
Shelves come in various types. Wall shelves, Kitchen shelves, Bookshelves, pull-out shelves, wooden shelves, adjustable shelves, floating shelves, corner shelves and many more. One can choose from these types according to their taste and preferences.
1. Kitchen shelves are also known as Kitchen cabinets that are a type of inbuilt furniture for your kitchen. It is specifically used for storing kitchen items that can be easily reached for when needed.
2. Bookshelves, also known as bookcase is a storage space where one can keep books. If you are a bookworm, it is advisable to buy bookshelves that are larger in size in order to keep your books in good condition. Bookshelves doors are nearly perpetually shone with glass, in order to allow the ridges of the books to be seen.
3. Pull-out shelves are a type of shelf that can be rolled out and to easily reach out to the things that are stored inside.
Racks also come in different varieties. Pot racks, Pallet racks, Shoe racks, Mobile racks are amongst a few principally used racks.
1. Pot racks are used in order to hang cooking pots and cooking pans. They also vary in volume from smaller than a foot to above fifteen feet longspun. Larger pot racks are proficient in sustaining dozens of cooking pots and containers.
2. Shoe racks are a dilemma to shoe boxes. Each shoe rack holds one set of shoes that can be accumulated wherever possible and a few favors to manage these for shoes not used too regularly.
3. Mobile racks or mobile storage methods are customarily built with a rotary holder on the outermost available surface. When wheeled, the holder amputates the device which shrouds the coherent unit depending on a clockwise or anti-clockwise circumrotation of the holder.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist