Indian festivals have become more fashionable over the years. Not only have the clothing styles of people, but seasonal decorations, have also quickly become modernized over time. The auspicious festival of Raksha Bandhan is also celebrated in a modern style, with a variety of designer Rakhi and rakhi gift hampers launching online every year. Designed according to the latest trends and people's choice. In India rakhi with Kaju katli is one the most loved Raksha Bandhan gift set.
When is the Rakhi festival?
Raksha Bandhan will be observed on August 11, 2022. This day is observed during the Shravan month on a full moon or Purnima day. It is not normally advised to execute the Raksha Bandhan ritual while Bhadra as it is seen as evil, and doing any auspicious task at this time could be unfortunate.
Purnima Titi begins on August 11, 2022 at 10:38 a.m. Purnima Titi will come to an end on August 12, 2022 at 7:05 a.m. During the apparana period, it is advisable to tie a rakhi. If Pradosh time is not available, Pradosh time might be used for the ceremony.
What are the different types of Rakhi?
However, the huge range of Rakhis available on the market today has increased over time. There are lumba Rakhis, kundan Rakhis, classic Rakhis, couples Rakhis, and Rakhis for youngsters with popular cartoon personalities, which comes with a variety of addons. Every year, sisters spend a substantial amount of time selecting from the large assortment of Rakhis that really are available in the market since there are just so many appealing alternatives to pick from. Here are ten different types of rakhi to choose from, choose the best one based on your brother's taste and fashion sense:
- Designer Rakhis: Anything that is truly unique and well-done attracts a lot of attention from people. With so many new designer rakhis on the market, people are starting to covet this amazing sacred thread for their brothers. You can always buy him a designer rakhi, which is also very pleasing to the eye. There are many different designs available on a rakhi, depending on the individual's preference. and tie it around your brother's wrist to encircle his wrist with grace. You can also present rakhi with gifts to your brother.
- Bracelet Rakhis: This Rakhi comes with an easy-grip and can lock the two ends together securely. Men seem to be especially drawn to bracelets. A bracelet Rakhi is just as special as the way you choose to show your brother your love. If you want to show your brother that you care about his style, consider buying him a fashionable bracelet.There are a variety of options available, including gold, silver, and even with a leather strap.
- Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhis: This year, make Raksha Bandhan extra special for bhaiya bhabhi with a new range of bhaiya bhabhi rakhi set. Get personalized bhaiya bhabhi rakhi to make this year extra special for you and your loved one. You can choose from the best rakhi gift ideas for bhaiya and bhabhi online and make the celebration auspicious and traditional with perfect add-ons like rakhi with dryfruits, that add up beautifully to the festival.
- Om Rakhis: Brahma's name, Om, is also a spiritual emblem and holy mantra. When sisters tie the blessed Om Rakhi around their brother's wrist, Lord Shiva bestows his blessings as well as strength and purity. The greatest selection of Om rakhis can be found at eCraftIndia. Pick online Om rakhi for your brother and enjoy a warm and pleasant Raksha Bandhan.
- Lumba Rakhis: Lumba rakhi, or the custom of tying rakhi to sisters-in-law in Rajasthan, is said to originate from the Marwari people. This rakhi is made with mirrors, beads, stones, and threads. It is best suited for your sister-in-law or sisters. Lumba rakhis are available online with different patterns and designs with various add-ons.
- Kundan Rakhis: Kundan is a traditional Indian gemstone. Rakhis made from Kundan stones look amazing. There are various designs like stone rakhi, and you can find something unique. It also has pearls and other items embedded in it, making it more stylish. Buy Kundan Rakhi online for your brothers using various add-ons such as Rakhi with soan papdi and more.
- Peacock Rakhis: In Hindu culture, the peacock is considered to be a lucky animal, with spiritual and visual qualities that can help you navigate your way through life. Wearing it as a Rakhi will wish your brother good luck and purity. The range of peacock rakhis from eCraftIndia are the best option. Select peacock rakhi online for brother and celebrate Raksha Bandhan with love and joy.
- Rudraksh Rakhis: The Rudraksha is a bead made from the tear of Lord Shiva, and it is considered to be an auspicious symbol. Rudraksha is a lucky charm that can bring good fortune to siblings. Wearing auspicious threads with it can help bring blessings to their lives. eCraftIndia has a variety of Rudraksha Rakhi designs and types available, perfect for buying for your brother who is sure to treasure this religious rakhi always.
- Floral Rakhis: Flowers are a very strong symbol of love. There are many types of floral rakhis available for Raksha Bandhan this year. You can choose the best one for your celebration. Bring a sense of freshness to your bond with a range of floral rakhi.
- Kids Rakhi: If your brother is a child, choose his favorite cartoon character say pokemon, doraemon or minion and search for a specific rakhi and you can find a lot of rakhi that even light up or have different sound features with various add ons such as rakhi with chocolates. This is the best kids rakhi for your little sibling and he will wear it on his wrist for days.
On this day, sisters of all ages prepare rakhi with pooja thali early in the morning, tying rakhi around their brother's wrist to symbolically protect them. You can find many options in all of the rakhi categories mentioned above in your local markets. If you want more options, like rakhi with sweets however, you can look in online stores that have a much wider range as well as the most recent and best-priced online rakhi gifts. The aforementioned list is sufficient if you want to buy rakhi online this Raksha Bandhan. There are several different kinds of Rakhi that you may give to your brother. But regardless of the words used, they always express the same sentiment of love, caring, and support. Give your brother a Rakhi that is genuinely exceptional to honor the close relationship between siblings. Let's embrace styles that are fashionable, and joyful for this Raksha Bandhan to boost the occasion a lot livelier.